Benefit from our experience and expertise.
We have established an efficient entity able to plan, manage and appropriately respond to the challenges of providing maintenance and repair services in harsh and remote locations in a timely and cost-effective manner.
We have a strong philosophy of committing highly qualified and skilled resources to our field operations. Innovative in-house training supports and up-skills our personnel and members of the aboriginal communities in which we work.
We are in a unique position unmatched by any other, with established facilities, resources and intimate knowledge of the communities to provide the best value for money service. Our extensive local expertise and experience offer a number of benefits that other companies would be unable to provide.
Some of our benefits and advantages include:
- Immediate start capability, with established resource levels, facilities and technical skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with unique operational and environmental conditions, access requirements and back up service and resource availability.
- Established close, cooperative working relationship with the Aboriginal Communities providing the ability to quickly and successfully resolve any issues.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Aboriginal Community’s technical capability and resourcing capacity including their cultural protocols and Code of Conduct requirements.
- Established efficient and effective management and staffing structures, processes, procedures, systems and reporting mechanisms.
- Third party accreditation covering Occupational Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems.