Woolah – Water Supply Upgrade
Woolah, also known as Doon Doon Station, is a medium sized Aboriginal community located within the Shire of Wyndham-East Kimberley, approximately 120km south of Kununurra, and sits 300 metres off the Great Northern Highway.
The project undertaken by KRSP was an upgrade of the Woolah water supply and included the following works;
- Equip Bore WO 2/16 with Grundfos SP3A-9 pump and 0.55kW motor (or approved equivalent) and riser
- Headworks including magnetic flow meter
- Platform for bore DB and starter panel
- Starter panel with remote monitoring/control capability
- Laying piping and electrical cable to connect the bore with existing infrastructure
The project was successfully completed in December 2016 for the Department of Housing with a value of $620K.