KRSP has developed a core policy of committing highly qualified and skilled resources to field operations with innovative in-house training to up-skill KRSP personnel and members of Aboriginal communities.
Our success reflects our commitment in delivering:
- Immediate start capability, with established resource levels, facilities and technical skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience with unique operational and environmental conditions
- Established close, cooperative working relationships with the Aboriginal Communities we serve providing the ability to resolve any issues quickly and successfully
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Aboriginal Community’s technical capability and resourcing capacity including their cultural protocols and Code of Conduct requirements.
- Established efficient and effective management and staffing structures, processes, procedures, systems and reporting mechanisms particularly those required by Government.
- Third party accreditation covering Occupational Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
The Board of KRSP has two Directors representing the Joint Venture Shareholders:
- Marra Worra Worra Mr Shaun Fowler
- GJ Johnson & Co Pty Ltd Mr Gary Johnson (Managing Director & Company Secretary)
Our corporate office is located in Perth along with our warehouse to ensure accurate and cost-effective supplies are provided to our team at all times. We have an extensive operations and administrative office and depot in Broome and regional facilities throughout the Kimberley including Kununurra and Halls Creek.
Our senior management team comprises of directors and senior managers with extensive and varied experience and skillsets including electrical and mechanical trades, project management, legal, finance and administration. Together we have specialised knowledge of delivering services and capital projects in remote locations and are arguably the most experienced management team in maintaining and constructing essential service assets for remote indigenous communities.
KRSP holds third party certified accreditations to ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems.
Benefit from our experience and expertise.